March 04, 2008

Pocket of Hate: "Air Dancers"

I didn't even know their official name until I did a Google images search for "promotional air tube people" and stumbled upon the Air Dancer. Like most Pocket of Hate fodder, these things freak me the fuck out. They're too spazzy and freakoid for me. And they remind me of those little bobble-headed dogs and cats people like to showcase along the rear-window ledge of their cars (Thankfully this trend seems to be phasing out.) They are clearly distracting. And I'm willing to bet a study has never been done to prove their effectiveness (more used cars were sold on the lot the day we had the Air Dancer out!). Ok, maybe there have been studies done because these guys seem to have their promotional balloon biz bases covered (read: giant inflatable gorillas!).

1 comment:

fiestascramble said...

Apparently 'Family Guy' beat me to the punch on this one. But, you know what they say about great minds and all.