November 14, 2007

Pocket of Hate: Sandra Tsing Loh

If anyone out there listens to 89.3 FM (KPCC), you probably already agree. Her segment on KPCC is called "The Loh Life" or "The Loh Down on Science" or some other equally nauseating use of her last name. AND IT SUCKS. Her delivery is annoying. She tries to be funny and she's not. It's just really bad. I don't even know if I can explain it adequately. You might just have to tune in. That's all.

[To my fans: Sorry to disappoint with no Pocket of Hate last week. One thing I kinda hate is having to write on self-imposed deadlines.]

3 comments:

Matthew said...

People in radio should never show their face.

Also: I think the most fun thing would be to play a game of "caption this photo" because you know she looks devilishly good in that black one-piece that goes all the way down to her ankles.

My caption: "And then I was like, 'Back up off me, bitch!'"

fiestascramble said...

Awkward High 10 anyone?

Ant B said...

as the inventor of the awkward high 10, I have to step in here and say that I keep going back and forth with liking and hating Ms Loh. I saw her perform a monologue live a few years ago, and it was actually pretty good. she spits a whole hell of a lot, though. you can sense it on the radio, but when you see the rainbow cascade as it hits the stage lights just so, it's pretty distracting. at least it is the first 15 times.