October 31, 2007

Pocket of Hate: Scrappy Doo


















I hate Scrappy Doo. You know, Scooby's nephew with all that pup-pup-pup-pupeeeeee power!!! Now, I'm no toked-out hippie, but Scrappy used to really harsh my cartoon-watching mellow. Especially considering Scooby and the rest of the gang were all looped out, just cruisin' around, trying to solve a mystery or two. Then, in storms this hyperactive pest of a pup, all eager to give any monsters the one-two punch.

In every non-Scrappy episode, Scooby and Shaggy would inevitably run into a monster, ghoul, what-have-you, and then run away scared--directly into a large, party sub. And, what's cooler than a party sub?!?!?! But, Scrappy Doo? Run? No way. When he was in town, he wanted to fight the monsters. His ego was that big. He had that much monster-fighting mojo. He thought he was sooooooo coooooooooool. Well, I have something to tell you, Scrappy Doo. You ain't shit!

So there.

BOOM.

2 comments:

Cadien said...

Viva LE PARTY SUB! Just thinking about this gets me revved up. The idea of actually being able to moto crosstown in one is almost too much for me to handle.

Anonymous said...

I pay a quick visit every day a few sites and websites to read articles or reviews, except
this blog offers feature based writing.

Also visit my web site best registry Cleaners