September 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Mr. Chips!


One year ago today, Adam rescued Mr. Chips from the North Central Animal Shelter. He was skin and bones. At first, he was actually so timid and lowkey that I started calling him Chips Van Winkle -- all he did was sleep! I remember thinking, "We got a dud. This little guy won't play!" But, all he needed was a little time and a lot of love, and now he's the best friend a girl could ever ask for. I LOVE YOU MR. CHIPS!

Mr. Chips is also quite famous now, as acting mascot for the Flying Tourbillon Orchestra. I am his manager and booking agent, so please feel free to contact me if you'd like to see, pet or hire him.

4 comments:

HunterWelch said...

We are soooo happy to have Mr. Chips in our family. He is so sweet and lovable. It was special to help him celebrate his adoption day.

Sara said...

Oh Hunter - you must bring Mr. Chips to play in the private dog park (ala my HUGE backyard) with my doggies... I'm sure he can hold his own :)

heidi said...

aww, that pic rocks. happy 1-yr chips!

Sarah The Apple said...

manager??? booking agent??? You are his MOM, Nancy. ;)