July 15, 2007

Rad Indie Designers


I'm not in the mood to write much, but I did want to share some links. The following three links will make you feel warm, cozy, thrilled, familiar and "at home." There's something about all three that just simply make me smile.

31 Corn Lane

Bennie and Olive

Ach Ach Liebling

I discovered 31 Corn Lane at the 2005 Pool show in Las Vegas, and Bennie and Olive at the same show in 2006. I'm not all that keen on the most recent 31 Corn Lane line, but their stuff in '05 ruled (pictured above), and I own most of it (roller tote, purse, wallet and belt). They tend to pick a fabric/style theme and then go gangbusters pumping out different items that all essentially match.

I have yet to purchase anything by Bennie and Olive, but I love their stuff -- especially their hand-crafted belt buckles.

And ummm... I own one necklace by Ach Ach Liebling, but hope to own more. They were a discovery at the 2006 Bazaar Bizarre.

If you just want to hit up a one-stop shop for a lot of cool finds, you can also check out: Stars and Infinite Darkness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have hit the mark. Thought good, it agree with you.